Luxury living like this is achievable with modular construction!
Our modular homes are built to comply with the same building codes
as site built homes, and should not be confused with
manufactured homes or double-wide trailers which are built to less
stringent standards. Once attached to their crawl-space foundation,
modular homes are appraised as site-built houses. Our homes go through 300
inspections to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Consistent Quality: The designs have been worked out, the
construction is done in a factory environment, quality materials are
used, and experienced workers do the job!
- Save Money: Improved construction methods and work in a factory
setting mean lower costs. Typically, you can realize a 10 to 20%
savings over site-built homes. You can either get a larger home than
you originally planned or use your savings for other things.
- Save Time: Homes are built in 1/3 the time and shipped to the site
90% complete. The modules seldom suffer the weather damage often
experienced with site-built homes because of the speed of the work at
- Design Flexibility: We offer a wide range of home designs and sizes.
You can customize your home with a range of design options.
- Energy Efficiency: Building engineers use the latest techniques and
methods to ensure energy efficiency. What does this mean to you? You
are more comfortable and save even more money at the same time!
To see a photo album of some of the many homes that are available to you,
click on Home Photo Album.
[ Home ] [ News ]
[ New Homes ]
[Floor Plans] [ FAQs ][
[FEMA Article] [Home
Products] [See One Built]